Mayfield Academy (MA) offers an academically enriched alternative to students in Athens, McMinn County and the surrounding area. Students are admitted to the Academy based on the combined strengths of their application and interview, inasmuch as these show evidence of personal motivation. No intelligence or other achievement tests are required for admission.
For further admissions information, please call or e-mail: 423.920.7300 or email@example.com
Steps to Admission
Thank you for your interest in Mayfield Academy. Read over the application carefully and fill it out completely.
- Please review, complete and submit the MA Application form (and payment) for each student ($25.00 nonrefundable fee)
- Please mail all documents to: Mayfield Academy, P.O. Box 731 Athens, Tennessee 37371
- Once Application is accepted, a Family Interview will be scheduled.
- Family Interview – You will be notified by the school when your document(s) and payment have been received to schedule the interview.
- Enrollment Packet – The Enrollment Packet of required information and forms will be given at the time of the Family Interview.
- Complete and submit the Application for Registration for each student with fee from Enrollment Packet. This NR fee is payable directly to MA and is part of the Tier One Tuition.
- Complete and submit MA Tuition Agreement (Nonrefundable (NR) registration fee based on number of attending students from family, see rates on Tuition Agreement. This NR fee is payable directly to MA. Please mail all documents to: Mayfield Academy, P.O. Box 731 Athens, Tennessee 37371
- Once all required materials are completed and received:
- CONGRATULATIONS, and welcome to the Mayfield Academy family!
Application (Click on link)
Tuition and Fees (Click on link)
Parents are advised before the opening of each academic year regarding school uniform requirements and where such purchases can be made.
Mayfield Academy admits students of any race, gender, color, national origin, or ethnic origin to all rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship programs, financial assistance and loan programs, athletic programs, and other school administered programs and activities.